- SOS Initiative #1 - Americans must begin producing for their own needs! We have the people, natural resources, capital requirements and ability to make the majority of things we need. We can cure our financial difficulties and our unemployment problems by simply producing for our own needs.
- SOS Initiative #2 - "Free Trade Agreements" must be either rescinded or renegotiated. The "free trade" business is a losing proposition for the USA. The USA had its last trade surplus in 1975. Since then, our Country has an unbroken string of annual trade deficits cumulatively amounting to over 7.5 trillion dollars. This loss of 7.5 trillion dollars represents over 50% of our National Debt and is the reason why America has lost the industries, factories and jobs to foreign countries.
- SOS Initiative #3 - The United States must enact laws and tariffs that protect American industries and incentivize American business people. During our Country's formative years, tariffs protected the interests of American business and opened up opportunities for American citizens. The history of tariffs is closely aligned to the rise and fall of the USA economy.
- SOS Initiative #4 - American multi-national corporations must re-evaluate their investment, spending and employment priorities. Large corporations have shifted their production to low cost foreign manufacturers closing their eyes to the detrimental effects these actions have on the economy of the USA. The officers of these corporations claim they have an obligation to their shareholders to maximize their profits. These corporations must be made to understand they have a greater obligation to the Country and workers that made their very existance posible. Short term profits made at the expense of our Nation's prosperity and sovereignty is a foolish and destructive policy that bridges on treason.
- SOS Initiative #5 - American consumers must refuse to buy foreign products and insist on American made goods and services. American workers are caught up in an ironic downward economic spiral where foreign outsourcing has resulted in fewer job opportunities and lower wages which forces the consumer to buy foreign goods because they are cheaper, which then results in additional foreign outsourcing leading to fewer jobs and still lower income. It is a race to the bottom as government policy and a twisted corporate mentality continue to destroy America's infrastructure. It is a sad testament for our Country when Americans can no longer afford their own products. The need for effective consumer and honest labor unions has never been greater. Americans must produce for their own needs if we are to survive as free and Sovereign Country. The first step to reversing this travesty is your decision to buy American made products!
- SOS Initiative # 6 - American politicians must be made to protect the financial interest and the general welfare of the people of the United States of America. We must elect public officials who understand and believe that the restoration of jobs and opportunities in the USA must be a national priority. We must demand incumbent politicians recognize the pressing need to Save Our Sovereignty, and insist they support the restoration of jobs and opportunities in the USA. We must remove from public office any official who continues to ignore the financial plight of America and her citizens.